Middle Android Developer
Knowledge of SOLID. Understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles; understanding of client-server interaction (REST, API), types of HTTP requests, what they consist of;knowledge of software design patterns; common types of mobile application architectures (MVx, Clean Architecture, etc.); experience of using IDE Android Studio;experience of Android development (Activity, Fragments, Lifecycle, navigation types, etc.); good knowledge of Kotlin/
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- work on projects as the only developer or as a part of a mobile development team;
- take part in estimating new projects;
- communicate with a team and customers (if needed);
- have a desire to develop, ability to make and reach goals of self-development;
- be responsible for the result of your job;
- desire to write a code without “ ; ” at the end of each line;
- be a team player and help your teammates.
- knowledge of SOLID. Ability to explain these principles in practical examples;
- understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles (inheritance, classes, abstract classes, interfaces);
- understanding of client-server interaction (REST, API), types of HTTP requests, what they consist of;
- knowledge of software design patterns;
- common types of mobile application architectures (MVx, Clean Architecture, etc.);
- experience of using IDE Android Studio;
- experience of Android development (Activity, Fragments, Lifecycle, navigation types, etc.);
- good knowledge of Kotlin.
Advantage for you is if:
- you have any other experience in IT sphere;
- you provide a link to your GitHub code examples
What you get is:
- experience of work with best practices in Android development and clear processes;
- ability to work in a team of mobile developers who are really interested in what they are doing;
- visit and active participation in internal education;
- active support in self development and education if you need it;
- participation in all parts of the development process - from the first step of collecting requirements to publish in markets (CI/CD, publication in Google Play Market);
- if you want you can try other mobile platforms (iOS, Flutter);
- understanding of how correct your choice of profession was;
- check and challenge your desire to grow, develop and be responsible for the choice and achievement of the goals.
Level of English - intermediate or higher.
We provide you with:
- official salary and contract, flexible hours;
- clear system of promotion with annual professional assessment;
- spacious and cosy office in the center of the city;
- young and friendly staff;
- wide loyalty program (medical service, sport, prof. literature, conferences, massage, swimming pool);
- internal and external education, including English;
- interesting corporate life;
- option to work from home.